Enjoy this 4-day tour to the desert in Merzouga, a small village in the south-eastern region of Morocco, described as the desert theme park with the largest natural underground body of water in Morocco. Ride a camel through the desert, spend time with locals and visiting many must see historical sites receiving the full experience.
- Enjoy camel trekking, dinner, and an overnight stay at a Berber camp.
- Sunrise and sunset at the Sahara Desert.
- Walk in tinghir oasis and visit the todra gorge.
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of kasbah Ait ben haddou.
- Sightseeing at the High Atlas Mountains & its tizi n tichka pass.
- Travel from Marrakech in a private vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included.