Enjoy this 2-day tour to the desert in Merzouga, a small village in the south-eastern region of Morocco, described as the desert theme park with the largest natural underground body of water in Morocco. Ride a camel through the desert, spend time with locals and visiting many must see historical sites receiving the full experience.
- One night camping in the middle of the desert.
- Camel trekking through the desert dunes.
- Sunrise and sunset at merzoga Sahara Desert.
- Sightseeing at the Mighty Atlas Mountains.
- Travel from Fez in a private vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included.